CHAT-Box Room 1 is reserved for Kadoma-Campbell students and teachers.
CHAT-Box Room 2 is reserved for Scotch College students and teachers.
CHAT-Box Room 3 is open to public.
- CHAT-Box is a public BBS (bulletin board system) for JSL learners and teachers.
- CHAT-Box is a public chat room website where JSL learners and teachers
can interact closely with one another for the purpose of Japanese language
- CHAT-Box is open to public. Therefore, please be advised not to post any personal, private, and sensitive information such as your e-mail account, address, or any piece of information which could be used to identify and trace you back.
- CHAT-Box privides JSL learners/teachers ongoing opportunities to ask questions,
to have deeper insight into Japanese language and culture, and to get to
know new people with the same interest.
- CHAT-Box is organized and operated by experienced teachers and enthusiastic
students majoring in pedagogy at Otemon Gakuin University.
- JSL learners/teachers are at the heart of everything we do.
- We are committed to giving JSL learners/teachers authentic, high-quality, and original Japanese language learning/teaching materials.
- Welcome to CHAT-Box.
- Please be sure to follow all the regulations below.
- No immoral comments or posts that offend against public order and decency.
- No name-calling, insults, or mockery of any sort.
- Do not post any message that harass, insult, belittle, threatens, or flames
- By using the CHAT-Box, you are agreeing to express yourself decently within
the parameters of the rules.
- By joining the CHAT-Box, you are agreeing not to be vulgar, divisive, insulting,
profane, foul, etc.
- You are highly expected to be respectful, be kind with your words and actions,
and be on our best behavior in the CHAT-Box.